Ranking Competition Rules:
- Points will be awarded for all events that you take part in
- A table will be published on the website with all riders points to date.
- The rider with the most points at the end of the year (December) will be awarded the RANKING Shield.
To collect Ranking Points:
- For all club time trial events (including the Hereward Series), points will be automatically allocated by the ranking coordinator.
- For open time trial events, points will be automatically awarded from results published on the CTT web site.
- For all other types of event it is the rider’s responsibility to notify the ranking coordinator (preferably via email).
- You need to email this information to: Dave Yarham. What you need to tell me: Name of the Event, Distance, Time (and if riding abroad – Country)
Ranking Competition table 2019
Table to be updated as 2019 season develops… see here for 2019 event dates
Points are awarded on the basis of the following counting event types:
- Summer League 10mls = 60pts
- Open Road Race (< 50 mls) = 100pts
- Open Road Race (>= 50mls) = 140pts
- Open Time Trial (< 25 mls) = 100pts
- Open Time Trial (>=25 mls) = 140pts
- Club Championship Event = 100pts
- Hereward Series Inter Club Event = 100pts
- Track Meeting = 100pts
- Club 2 up Team Trial = 100pts ( to each rider )
- Mountain Bike Event = 100pts
- Cyclo Cross Event = 100pts
- Reliability Trials (< 80 mls) = 40pts
- Reliability Trials (>= 80 mls) = 75pts
- Audax ( UK ) (< 80 mls) = 50pts
- Audax ( UK ) (>= 80 mls) = 80pts
- Sportive ( UK ) (< 80 mls) = 50pts
- Sportive( UK ) (>= 80 mls) = 80pts
- Audax ( Abroad ) = 150pts
- Sportive ( Abroad ) = 150pts
- Coast to Coast = 200pts
- End to End ( Lejog ) = 450pts
Any member who rode in any Club organized Event, the points will be counted automatically to the Table.