Strong start to the season for the PCC Time Trial team at the opening round of the ECCA Championship series today!
Overall, 2nd place team, a new club 10mile record and 2x PBs!
Matt Senter produced a new club 10mTT record of 19:03
From a v strong 109 rider field
- Matthew Senter came 2nd with a time of 19:03 (a new club record!)
- Paul Pardoe came 3rd just a few seconds behind with a 19:08 (new PB)
- James Edward Boardley with another PB with a time of 21:56 (52nd)
- Phil Jones a v strong early season ride of 23:07 (75th)
- Adrian McHale completing the effort with a 24:39 (98th)