Your best 6 events to count using your best 5x 10 mile and events and best 17 mile or 23 mile event
Run as part of PCC Summer Series events and open to all comers not just PCC members*.
6 Simple Rules:
1. No aerobars, clip-on aerobars or aero extensions can be used
2. Hands must be holding the handlebars at all times while racing (i.e. not with forearms resting on the handlebar).
3. Legs must only be covered to mid calf.
4. Wheels may have no more than 90mm depth and must have at least 12 spokes.
5. Helmets must have no visor.
6. Ears must not be covered by the helmet.
* For insurance purposes, after 3 rides you need to be a member of a Cycling Time Trials affiliated club. PCC will offer a half season membership price for those not already members of an affiliated club.
|Name||Total (best 6)||11th April 2019||18th April 2019||25th April 2019||2nd May 2019||16th May 2019||23rd May 2019||30th May 2019||13th June 2019||20th June 2018||27th June 2019||4th July 2019||11th July 2019||18th July 2019||25th July 2019||1st August 2019||8th August 2019||15th August 2019|
|Lisa-Jane Lait||52||14||22||16||Velo One|
|Brian Seward||36||16||20||Fenland Clarion|
|Kurt Sanders||33||15||18||Rutland Cycling|
|Anthony Gough||25||25||Velo One|
|Neil Palmer||23||23||Spalding CC|
|Georgia Bullard||22||22||Brother UK|
|Tom Stokes||21||21||PB Performance|
|Austin Smith||21||21||Welland Valley|
|Jonathan Cope||20||20||Deeping Peleton|
|Darren Kelly||18||18||Fenland Clarion|
|Chris Pithey||18||18||Active Edge|
|Phil Merritt||12||12||Fenland Clarion|