- Servicing and repair of all types of cycle
- Tyre fitting and puncture repairs
(including electric bikes and wheelchairs)
- Buckled bike, motorcycle and wheelchair
wheel truing and respoking
- Tandem servicing, repair and rebuilding
- Custom bikes built and supplied from £350
- Restoration of vintage and retro bikes
- New and refurbished cycles for sale
Our main objective is to make your bike safe and reliable to ride and at a reasonable price for quality work.
Whether you are a commuter, a serious cyclist or someone who likes the occasional bike ride, you’ll find us ready and able to provide an effective service. Puncture repair, carbon bike gears indexed, classic bikes rebuilt – these are everyday jobs for us.
We also pride ourselves in only selling quality bikes that will last a long time without spending more money on them. (The idea being you spend your time riding, not repairing it).
And when we get a chance, you’ll find us out on our bikes, feeling the wind on our faces and enjoying the simple, unrivalled pleasure of riding a bike. After all, like you, we are cyclists at heart.
We are open:
Monday to Friday: 10.00am-6.00pm
Saturday: 9.30am – 6.00pm