Helpston 10’s start this Thursday 16th July, start time 7pm, please arrive and sign on before 6.40pm outside Southey Woods entrance. Event is open to members and guests. £5 entry fee. Please all observe the rules below for everyone’s safety.
1. All cars to be parked 2m from each other
2. No warming up on rollers or turbo trainers.
3. The signing-on sheet to be completed by just one person overseeing the sign-on process (i.e. no actual signatures).
4. All entry fees to be put in a dedicated container.
5. No change is to be given. Exact £5 fee only please.
6. Coins collected will be disinfected at home later.
7. Signing on will be by one at a time with the required social distancing of at least 1m in place.
8. No physical numbers will be issued, each rider simply gets the number he/she is on the signing-on sheet, and must call out that number at the finish.
9. The start and result sheet will only be handled by the timekeeper
10. No pusher-off. Riders will have one foot on the ground
11. The timekeeper will stand at a prescribed distance from each rider at the start
12. Riders are not to congregate in groups at the parking area
13. No one is to accompany the timekeeper in their car.
14. All race signage will be handled by just the one person.
15. All must observe social distancing guidelines when checking the result sheet that will be displayed at the finish.